Got germs? Get clean and be safe with UV-CLEAN.
The Problem; Despite the best disinfection and cleaning attempts – whether that be had hygiene or strict cleaning schedules, infection-causing pathogens can spread throughout susceptible environments, like hospitals, grocery stores or entertainment venues. Harmful pathogens, including C. diff, MRSA and Norovirus can be easily transmitted from high touch surfaces, affecting the health of patients, patrons and employees.
Ideal for use in:
- Hospitals and Doctor’s Offices
- Dental Offices
- Educational Institutions
- Medical Facilities
- Senior Living Facilities
- Office Buildings
UV-CLEAN by Proximity is the award-winning, automated device that provides no-touch ultraviolet disinfection with UV-C light the most germicidal ultraviolet light. This strong and safe device provides the ultimate guard against the spread of infection, effectively inactivating 99.9% of pathogens.
UV-CLEAN units are designed with convenience, low-maintenance and safety in mind. Automated ultraviolet disinfection cycles and a built-in motion sensor for safe operation of its UV-C light feature make UV-CLEAN easy and safe to use. After a high touch surface has been used, UV-CLEAN will detect that motion and automatically run a 1-3 minute disinfection cycle that you choose.
How does UV-CLEAN work?
- Advanced: UV-CLEAN self-disinfecting technology breaks down infectious microorganisms up to 24″ away below the unit’s mounting location
- Automated: You can customize setup, time, no-motion and wait-mode settings for cleaning cycles for each UV-CLEAN unit. A cleaning cycle auto-powers the UV-C light.
- Adaptable: UV-CLEAN units showcase a sleek and stylish design with small-footprint dimensions — ideal for space-constrained areas.
- Auditable: UV-CLEAN units feature internal working memory and USB port connectivity. The device generate audit trails and uses internal memory to store all cleaning cycle data, allowing individuals to audit and report on disinfecting cycles.
- Affordable: The low cost of UV-CLEAN technology ownership can complement and enhance your current disinfection program or cleaning protocols – making UV-CLEAN a smart investment within your operations budget.